Sick and tired of dropped calls, poor coverage, and friends and family not being able to reach you when they need you the most? What's more infuriating is that when you take the trouble to call your carrier to report a coverage issue and there is no way for you to pinpoint the exact time and location of the problem. SignalRx is an app developed by Telecom experts to allow you to automatically track and report your overall network experience including dropped calls.
The aim of SignalRx is to enable you, the subscriber, to objectively and precisely report specific coverage issues you face while highlighting dead-zones and quality concerns in mobile networks.
* Automatic detection of dropped and failed calls based on call duration, signal strength, and location of previous call disconnects while driving etc. . For each call time, location, signal strength and other important network attributes are recorded.
* Ability to manually report (via email) failed calls, poor coverage, and slow or no data connection. For each report time, location, signal strength and other important network attributes are recorded.
* Signal Meters providing in-depth cellular and Wi-Fi network data such as signal strength, Cell ID, network type, and IP address assigned by the network
* Ability to see which other carriers are serving your current location
* Ability to look at your call data and a map showing start and end locations of your call and recorded points in-between. All information is reportable via email.
* Graphs showing how many dropped calls you have suffered in the past month, week, and day!
* Numerous settings are available for subscribers, advanced users and network testers so that they can adjust the application as per their preferences and needs
* Proprietary algorithms maximize performance and battery life while recording network coverage data and corresponding locations accurately
SignalRx is not owned by or affiliated with any Telecom carrier.
SignalRx – Network Performance is a free software application from the System Maintenance subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2013-11-20. The program can be installed on Android.
SignalRx – Network Performance (version ) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.